Frequently Asked Questions
We Provide Affordable, Exceptional and Personalized Care
How do I get started?
Call us directly, come in during business hours, or fill out our online assessment tool to get started. Our care coordinators will work with you, your family representatives and/or your primary Physician, if needed, to develop a plan of care that meets your individualized needs. To start the homecare process, we will come to your home to address your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
Why should I hire Hospitality Home Care to care for my loved one rather than finding a caregiver on my own?
Hiring a caregiver can often become a confusing and frustrating process. With all of the choices that are available, it is important to be aware of some challenges that may arise should you choose to hire a caregiver on your own. Hospitality Home care is a physician owned company and our experienced and compassionate care team strives to ensure that your specific needs are met. All of our caregivers are background checked, provided training and have a wealth of resources in the rest of the care team. We encourage you to learn more about the steps are involved in hiring a caregiver on your own , and how choosing Hospitality Home Care will allow you, or your loved one, to focus on feeling happy and healthy, while we take care of the rest.
How do I know if my caregiver is qualified?
Hospitality Home Care adheres to the highest standards for hiring our staff. Our caregivers undergo thorough interviewing, testing, and screening prior to employment. This includes performance of multiple background checks, reference checks, license verifications (when applicable), driver record screenings, and a formal orientation. Additionally, our caregivers are regularly supervised and evaluated by management to help ensure that you or your loved one is receiving the attention they deserve. We are highly skilled and sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of each patient.
Do I pay the caregiver directly?
No, you should never pay a caregiver directly. One designated family member will receive an invoice every other week, and payment should be remitted directly to our office.
What can I expect in a typical day with my caregiver?
It depends on the type of service you have requested. It might include grocery shopping and running errands in the morning, preparing and eating lunch, preparing dinner for later, and going for a walk and playing games in the afternoon.
Will we have the same caregiver every time?
We can't guarantee your caregiver will always be available, but we do make every effort to have the same caregiver for every visit. We may occasionally introduce a new caregiver so that you'll always have an available "substitute" who is familiar with your loved one's needs and with whom you feel comfortable.
How quickly can service start?
As soon as you need us and we can complete the admissions process!
Do I have to sign a contract or keep services for a specified period of time?
Yes. We have a standard service agreement that outlines the services that we will provide. This contract is designed to protect you and us. You are able to cancel our service at any time with at least a two-week notice.
Can I make changes to the schedule if I have an appointment?
Absolutely! We just ask that you give us as much notice as possible by calling our office. Any cancellations, or changes with less than a 24-hours will still be subject to payment.
If I have a problem or question, whom should I contact?
If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office and speak with a member of our team. They may be able to address your questions directly, or they may pass you to your Care Supervisor for further clarification.
Ready to find out more?
View Our Services
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
- Stand-by assistance with daily routine
- Transfer assistance
- Bathing / Shower assistance
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Help with restroom use & incontinence care
- Assistance with dressing & personal appearance
Errands and Transportation
- Trips to the doctor & incidentals
- Schedule planning & assistance
- Shopping & errand service
- Accompany to outings & social gatherings
- Pick-up prescriptions
- Assistance with light gardening
- Kitchen cleaning & organizing
- Bathroom cleaning & organizing
- Laundry & ironing
- Changing linens
- Dusting & vacuuming
- Sweeping & mopping
- General organizing
- Friendly & supportive conversation
- Plan & encourage social activities
- Encourage active thinking
- Assistance with hobbies
- Reading, writing & correspondence assistance
- Organize mail & help pay bills
- Assist with meal planning
- Meal time feeding assistance
- Assist with & motivate meal preparation
- Nutrition & hydration oversight & reporting
- Alzheimer & dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Monitoring vital signs, diet, & ADL's
- Care of house plants & animals
- Supervise home maintenance
- Music therapy
- Take to the airport & accompany on vacations
Live-in / 24 Hour Care
- Compassionate care 24/7
- Three to four caregivers on rotation
- Customized to fit your needs
- Fall prevention
- Ambulation assistance
- Clearing clutter & tripping hazards
- Encouraging light exercise
- Communication with family / representative
- Communication with greater healthcare team
- Doctor appointment scheduling & updating
- Clients and authorized family member(s) have 24/7 electronic access to care plans, caregiver notes, and more!